How to Use Jangostor Water Beads ?
1. 1 tsp dry beads will yield about 1 quart of Water beads when fully hydrated.
2. Allow the beads to fully expand in 24-36 hours.
3. Remove the expanded beads from the water and pour into vases or bowls and ready to use.
Tips for Jangostor Water Beads:1. It might take up to 4-6 hours so to grow to full size
2. Too much water could make beads broke, please carefully read our instructions before you add water
3. To keep the mold away, please dispose water beads after play within a few days.
4. Common uses: vase decorations or plant soil decorations. Have fun with it!
5. For every level measuring teaspoon of water beads, add 2 1/2 cups of distilled water (or 3 cups of tap water) to a large, flat container (a baking dish works well) and sprinkle in evenly the water beads. After 6 hours, pour the beads into a strainer or colander to drain any excess water. Keep out of direct sunlight. To achieve uniform sized beads avoid water deeper than 1.5″.
9 OZ (300pcs) Of Jangostor Beads Water Beads.
High-capacity: 11OZ, 12 Colors,300pcs. Jangostor water beads start as tiny hard balls but it take up to 24-36 hours to become 1.8 ~ 2.2 inch bouncy and beautiful jelly water beads when you add water
Safety Material :Non-fade, Non-Toxic, 100% Biodegradable, Non-Flammable. Fully tested and exceeds all children’s toy safety requirements.
Interesting Sensory Exploration: Fully expanded, Jangostor smooth, squishy water beads create a soothing tactile experience. Ideal for keeping kids happy and busy for hours and playing a fun game, great learning tool, explore science project
Promotes Learning: Parents, teachers, and therapists love these beads for home & clinical use.Helps kids with color recognition, counting & fine motor skill and language development.
Extensive Uses:Home Decoration, Wedding Centerpieces, Baby Showers, Table toys, Plant decoration, tactile toys, Vase filler, Foot Spa, Preschool Kids activities and many more!